Weiner Resigner Weiner Resigner

So close.

You were SO close to getting a 10 on this flash, then you went and used a Family Guy joke, so that bumped you down a few points. Oh well.

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

Losing your touch.

I'd like to make an in-depth review of why this flash isn't very good, but everyone would give it a thumbs down anyway, so I don't really see the point.

GameMaster 5: Broken Link GameMaster 5: Broken Link

Forgettable.

I regret watching this entire thing. Animation was sub-par, and making video game jokes referencing Link are not clever. Plus, this flash had two of the most annoying Newgrounds users: Eddie Bowley and Runka Chunk. Maybe that influenced my score a little, but in the end, this is a forgettable flash.

Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

Good advice.

I'm really glad I finished the whole flash, it got awesome. Really awesome. 9/10 for making me lol.

Ryu: Then and Now Ryu: Then and Now

You've lost your hilarity.

I don't know why people think this is funny or why it deserves a front page. You used to be hilarious, Egoraptor. What happened? Go back to Girlchan and Awesome cartoons. By the way, I guessed the ending to this 2 seconds in.

Rainbows R Gay Rainbows R Gay

Not that great.

The flash was waaay too drawn out, and the pun wasn't funny.

The Year of the Cat The Year of the Cat

you don't know who you'z messin wit

y'all better not talk bad about sick animation. now go buy their shirts.
this cartoon made me lol until the end. people on ng are either 13 or have down syndrome if they can't understand this brilliant work of art.
bravo marc. bravo.

SonicSayans-SonicED SonicSayans-SonicED

I've seen much worse.

At least you put some thought into this. I don't think people should give this a 0, because it's not like you put shit together in 5 minutes. That said, I think you should change the rating on this to adults, considering sonic makes love to tails at the end.

AverageNewgrounder responds:

are you callin me a liar

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Fantastic.

I watched it for the lulz, and I received nothing less. Your style of comedy is hilarious to no end, sir.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Congrats!

Congratulations on making it a whole month on the front page! I love this movie!

P.S: Are you really making an animal fat movie? When you fast forward that one part, one of the pics shows "animal fat the movie"...